Educator: HK turmoil boiled down to education system
Young people in Hong Kong have very limited knowledge of the nation and a poor sense of national identity due to the biased content in liberal studies and people with ulterior motives who try to use students as their political bargaining chips, said a veteran Hong Kong educator after seeing many young people and students taking to the streets during the incessant protest turmoil in the last three months.
- How violent protests have led Hong Kong into total chaos
- HK turmoil boiled down to education system
- HK people express love for motherland
- Lam sets dialogue with Hong Kong residents
- China demands US drop bill on HK
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport poised to close its doors